Clover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Men Makes the Sammiches

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ATTN: Super Mage Quartet (Sho & Lai, look!)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Serria
Submaster: Serria`
Serria

ATTN: Super Mage Quartet (Sho & Lai, look!) Empty
PostSubject: ATTN: Super Mage Quartet (Sho & Lai, look!)   ATTN: Super Mage Quartet (Sho & Lai, look!) EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 9:49 am

Sho and Lai, look at THIS!! Wouldn't that be perfect for
            the super mage quartet? D: Why can't we get this stuff
            on our server? Dx Because there isn't much I can get
            for force boost on Ari the Aeros >:

Also, just goes to show JP gets way kewler stuff than
            we do :/

Back to top Go down
L. Pigeon
Master: Elairep
L. Pigeon

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Super Mage Quartet (Sho & Lai, look!)   ATTN: Super Mage Quartet (Sho & Lai, look!) EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 10:29 am

Oh don't worry, Serria. <: We'll get those soon.

Sometime in the next two years. ^________________^#
Back to top Go down
http://plarie.deviantart.com
SaiYuki
A Clover
SaiYuki

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Super Mage Quartet (Sho & Lai, look!)   ATTN: Super Mage Quartet (Sho & Lai, look!) EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 1:45 pm

(Insert meow mix commerical here)

Here's my Blargh face

ATTN: Super Mage Quartet (Sho & Lai, look!) Blarg
Back to top Go down
Sho
Submaster: Sho`
Sho

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Super Mage Quartet (Sho & Lai, look!)   ATTN: Super Mage Quartet (Sho & Lai, look!) EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 8:00 pm

WE ARE THE FOUR ELEMENTAL FIENDS.
And yeah, I think we may get those soon actually. Since we already have fire and ice versions, it'd be stupid to hold off on the electric and force ones for a long time. BUT YOU GUYS NEED TO JUMP ON THAT 8D
Plus, not a lot of people use force and electric, so they may not be as jacked up.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/islayfoxes
Serria
Serria

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Super Mage Quartet (Sho & Lai, look!)   ATTN: Super Mage Quartet (Sho & Lai, look!) EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 8:14 pm

I dun care, I just wanna be an Aeros dammit! >:C
            I looked up all the demon crystals and the most I
            could get is 20% from Soul Stone Fusions ( if I'm of
            the Law alignment ) with an additional 22% if I get
            an Aeros tarot on everything which is stupid ...

wantwantwant Dx
            /shot`d

Back to top Go down
Sho
Sho

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Super Mage Quartet (Sho & Lai, look!)   ATTN: Super Mage Quartet (Sho & Lai, look!) EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 8:23 pm

With force affinity alone there's a few boosts.
Because the max is 100% but I believe gear helps toooo
So there would be:
Pazuzu SS: +15% force if law
Ryusho Extra: +15% force +50% force defense and -50% electric defense
Can't remember the name but it's a talisman: +15% force
There's also one of those weapons that give like 30% to affinity so: +30% force
Mod on that weapon from above: +20% force if max modded with a rosary, but regular +15% if you stop there
Also, the zodiac SS for it, I think it's serpent holder but I can be wrong, but: +20% force
So all together that's
15 + 15 + 15 + 30 + 15 + 20 = 110% FORCE, even though it'll max at 100%
I'm also not entirely sure if gear boosts along with SS and mod boosts go in the same category. But HAY, there goes a bunch of stuff for a to buy list.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Super Mage Quartet (Sho & Lai, look!)   ATTN: Super Mage Quartet (Sho & Lai, look!) EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 10:25 pm

What are electric boosts? I think you said I'm electric mage in your quartet. :o
Back to top Go down
Sho
Sho

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Super Mage Quartet (Sho & Lai, look!)   ATTN: Super Mage Quartet (Sho & Lai, look!) EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 6:29 am

HRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNG
BASICALLY EVERYTHING I SAID FOR SERR, JUST REPLACE PAZUZU WITH THOR.
AND REPLACE FORCE WITH ELECTRIC.
Back to top Go down
Serria
Serria

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Super Mage Quartet (Sho & Lai, look!)   ATTN: Super Mage Quartet (Sho & Lai, look!) EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 1:44 am

Sho wrote:
HRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNG
BASICALLY EVERYTHING I SAID FOR SERR, JUST REPLACE PAZUZU WITH THOR.
AND REPLACE FORCE WITH ELECTRIC.

/like

xD

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Super Mage Quartet (Sho & Lai, look!)   ATTN: Super Mage Quartet (Sho & Lai, look!) EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 5:42 am

xD You're seriously mean to this guy, man.

Thundagadyne, get yourself a St. Elmo's extra. It's +15% electric damage, though it'll make you weak to force.

Also... gotta get you a strong electric weapon as well.

Just keep your eyes open for some nice equips and SSes. : ) It's still really early for you to be specializing just yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Super Mage Quartet (Sho & Lai, look!)   ATTN: Super Mage Quartet (Sho & Lai, look!) EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 5:56 am

UnluckyOrpheus wrote:
xD You're seriously mean to this guy, man.

Thundagadyne, get yourself a St. Elmo's extra. It's +15% electric damage, though it'll make you weak to force.

Also... gotta get you a strong electric weapon as well.

Just keep your eyes open for some nice equips and SSes. : ) It's still really early for you to be specializing just yet.

Thanks UnluckyOrpheus. : )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Super Mage Quartet (Sho & Lai, look!)   ATTN: Super Mage Quartet (Sho & Lai, look!) EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 5:57 am

Thundagadyne wrote:

Thanks UnluckyOrpheus. : )

xD Just Rox or Roxas is fine, man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Super Mage Quartet (Sho & Lai, look!)   ATTN: Super Mage Quartet (Sho & Lai, look!) EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:27 am

Well, Serria don't worry. We are 6 months behind Japan servers, they will release those to us eventually. Oh and a reason why we don't get as cool as items as Japan all the time is because they have different company relationships than with the U.S servers. The reason why we don't have the same relationships is because Aeria doesn't want to spend more money if possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Super Mage Quartet (Sho & Lai, look!)   ATTN: Super Mage Quartet (Sho & Lai, look!) EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:45 am

Actually...

Will explain this after I've had sufficient sleep.

Having worked with GMs and Aeria staff, I can say I know it isn't quite as complicated as that, Gale.
Back to top Go down
L. Pigeon
Master: Elairep
L. Pigeon

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Super Mage Quartet (Sho & Lai, look!)   ATTN: Super Mage Quartet (Sho & Lai, look!) EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:55 pm

UnluckyOrpheus wrote:
Actually...

Having worked with GMs and Aeria staff, I can say I know it isn't quite as complicated as that, Gale.

Start explaining D8<
Back to top Go down
http://plarie.deviantart.com
Serria
Serria

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Super Mage Quartet (Sho & Lai, look!)   ATTN: Super Mage Quartet (Sho & Lai, look!) EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 9:52 pm

L. Pigeon wrote:
UnluckyOrpheus wrote:
Actually...

Start explaining D8<

YARLY. YOU SLEPT ENOUGH.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Super Mage Quartet (Sho & Lai, look!)   ATTN: Super Mage Quartet (Sho & Lai, look!) EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:04 pm

Serria wrote:
L. Pigeon wrote:
UnluckyOrpheus wrote:
Actually...

Start explaining D8<

YARLY. YOU SLEPT ENOUGH.

I didn't really think this was important enough to warrant an explanation.

Basically, what I was getting at is it isn't nearly as complicated as Aeria not wanting to dish out money, and not receiving content quickly enough.

It's just an issue of CAVE translating and coding it. Like I said. Nothing special. We're receiving updates as they're sent to us every Tuesday, and we have to receive them in the order that Japan received them. We can't just skip ahead to certain updates just to try to catch up to JP server. There's a risk there that there will be some missing code, and it could fuck everything up. Also in doing that, we'd leave other updates behind, with possibly game-important stuff being in those updates.

So in conclusion, we don't get "As cool items as Japan" as quickly NOT because Aeria refuses to shell out as much money. It's just the time-consuming task of recoding these items and such to work in our servers as well as translating them (poorly), and doing this all in order.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Super Mage Quartet (Sho & Lai, look!)   ATTN: Super Mage Quartet (Sho & Lai, look!) EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:07 pm

On a side note, we ARE catching up to JP servers. We of course will never completely be right up neck and neck with them, since they obviously will always receive the updates first. But where it took them months to receive certain updates, we're receiving those same updates in weeks, because they've already been created. The creative process isn't necessary in merely just porting old updates.
Back to top Go down
Sho
Sho

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Super Mage Quartet (Sho & Lai, look!)   ATTN: Super Mage Quartet (Sho & Lai, look!) EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 3:41 am

OUR THEMESONG
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Super Mage Quartet (Sho & Lai, look!)   ATTN: Super Mage Quartet (Sho & Lai, look!) Empty

Back to top Go down

ATTN: Super Mage Quartet (Sho & Lai, look!)
Page 1 of 1