Clover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Men Makes the Sammiches

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Searching for "Wifeys!"

Go down 
+8
Zephael
Windre
Serria
L. Pigeon
Shin_Ninju
Elphaba7
Killer_In_Haze
Aeonite
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Searching for "Wifeys!" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Searching for "Wifeys!"   Searching for "Wifeys!" - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 5:45 am

First topic message reminder :

Rawksas here, bringing to light an interesting idea!

Knil, Rawksas, and Sho need wifeys. It's simply a fact.

(Another fact - Knil, Sho, and Rawksas are the Triumvirate, the Trinity, any other word that is capitalized and starts with tri-. As such, they are inseparable, and may also be referred to as the Three Amigos, Three Musketeers, etc.).

SO. Here is an application to be filled out by all those interested in taking the position of wifey for either Rawksas, Knil, or Sho! Don't hold back! The smallest detail may be what gets you the position of wifey!

Application

1. Which one of us are you wanting to be wifey for?
2. Your name (In Game) -
3. How old are you?
4. How are your sandwich-making skills?
5. Why did you choose this amazing beefcake of a man to be your hubby?
6. Tell me something interesting or fun about yourself!
7. Left-handed or right-handed?
8. Music interests?
9. Game interests?
10. General hobbies?
11. Favorite food!
12. Anything else you want to add!

NOTE: Keep in mind, this is all in good fun. Sorry if this offended anyone, it just sounded like a humorous idea at the time.

Also, we need to feed our manly egos somehow.

Alright ladies! (Or men. Hey, let's make it ridiculous!) Get postin'!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Serria
Submaster: Serria`
Serria

PostSubject: Re: Searching for "Wifeys!"   Searching for "Wifeys!" - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 10:14 pm

Huhwhathappened wrote:
-steals pokeball and burys 100 feet underground where no one will ever find-

D: Way to go Huh, you have now trapped
            my Roxas Pikachu in the earth with little
            hope for escape D:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for "Wifeys!"   Searching for "Wifeys!" - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 10:16 pm

Serria wrote:
Huhwhathappened wrote:

hope for escape D:

-Uses telepathic mind link with his captor trainer-

Are you going to let him get away with this? D: </3
Back to top Go down
Serria
Serria

PostSubject: Re: Searching for "Wifeys!"   Searching for "Wifeys!" - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 10:20 pm

UnluckyOrpheus wrote:
Serria wrote:
Huhwhathappened wrote:

hope for escape D:

( /uses telepathic link with captive Roxas Pikachu )
            NEVAHHH D< You shall be avenged, my dear.

1) I would like to apologize to the Elph who is not here.
            2) ( /throw Huh in a chest and throws into the ocean )
            3) Yes, I can do that, wanna know why? 8D My asian
            skills > your asian skills, Huh.
            4) ( /watches chest sink ) >DDD

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for "Wifeys!"   Searching for "Wifeys!" - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 10:22 pm

Serria wrote:
UnluckyOrpheus wrote:
Serria wrote:
Huhwhathappened wrote:

hope for escape D:

( /uses telepathic link with captive Roxas Pikachu )
            NEVAHHH D< You shall be avenged, my dear.

1) I would like to apologize to the Elph who is not here.
            2) ( /throw Huh in a chest and throws into the ocean )
            3) Yes, I can do that, wanna know why? 8D My asian
            skills > your asian skills, Huh.
            4) ( /watches chest sink ) >DDD

-Smiles smugly from 100 feet underground, despite the current hopeless predicament-
Back to top Go down
Serria
Serria

PostSubject: Re: Searching for "Wifeys!"   Searching for "Wifeys!" - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 10:31 pm

UnluckyOrpheus wrote:
-Smiles smugly from 100 feet underground, despite the current hopeless predicament-

Oops ... >.> ( /sends in Dugtrio to fish out lost
            Luxury Ball ) ROXAS PIKACHU I CHOOSE YOU
            XDDDD ( /shot`d )

( I wonder how Huh buried it so deep, so darn
            quickly ... o.o )

Back to top Go down
Serria
Serria

PostSubject: Re: Searching for "Wifeys!"   Searching for "Wifeys!" - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 4:47 am

1. Which one of us are you wanting to be wifey for? For all that matters, at least he should know ... XD ( /failsauce )
            2. Your name (In Game) Serria` ( and Eris` exchangeably :D )
            3. How old are you? Eighteen.
            4. How are your sandwich-making skills? Sorry, no sandwiches, but apparently I make one heck of a Chicken-Chipotle wrap >D
            5. Why did you choose this amazing beefcake of a man to be your hubby? Refer to question number one? ^^;;
            6. Tell me something interesting or fun about yourself! Language collector ftw(?). No, I have a complex about my bite-sized height OTL
            7. Left-handed or right-handed? Right! I am a crippled handicap when it comes to my left hand :D
            8. Music interests? Indie Rock, House, Pop, Alternative Rock ( eg. Maroon 5, Muse, Daft Punk )
            9. Game interests? Megaten, Mabinogi Heroes ( KR server ), Kingdom Hearts series, Pokemon series, too many to name ... Oh, and TETRIS 8D ( /nerd )
            10. General hobbies? Swimming, writing, job ( being a barista is actually lots of fun ) and gaming XD
            11. Favorite food! Sushi and anything SPICY.
            12. Anything else you want to add! One, did I mention I have an inner nerd? Two, watch as I destroy this post in less than an hour due to lack of guts! :D ( aka. plan failsauce )

Last edited by Serria on Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for "Wifeys!"   Searching for "Wifeys!" - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 4:54 am

Serria wrote:

1. Which one of us are you wanting to be wifey for? For all that matters, at least he should know ... XD ( /failsauce )
            4. How are your sandwich-making skills? Sorry, no sandwiches, but apparently I make one heck of a Chicken-Chipotle wrap >D
            5. Why did you choose this amazing beefcake of a man to be your hubby? Refer to question number one? ^^;;
            6. Tell me something interesting or fun about yourself! Language collector ftw(?). No, I have a complex about my bite-sized height OTL
            7. Left-handed or right-handed? Right! I am a crippled handicap when it comes to my left hand :D
            8. Music interests? Indie Rock, House, Pop, Alternative Rock ( eg. Maroon 5, Muse, Daft Punk )
            9. Game interests? Megaten, Mabinogi Heroes ( KR server ), Kingdom Hearts series, Pokemon series, too many to name ... Oh, and TETRIS 8D ( /nerd )
            10. General hobbies? Swimming, writing, job ( being a barista is actually lots of fun ) and gaming XD
            12. Anything else you want to add! One, did I mention I have an inner nerd? Two, watch as I destroy this post in less than an hour due to lack of guts! :D

/Application accepted. <3
Back to top Go down
Serria
Serria

PostSubject: Re: Searching for "Wifeys!"   Searching for "Wifeys!" - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 5:05 am

UnluckyOrpheus wrote:
Serria wrote:

12. Anything else you want to add! One, did I mention I have an inner nerd? Two, watch as I destroy this post in less than an hour due to lack of guts! :D ( aka. plan failsauce )

So do I or do I not go with plan failsauce? XD
            I guess not? @_@ ( /shot`d )

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for "Wifeys!"   Searching for "Wifeys!" - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 5:09 am

Serria wrote:
UnluckyOrpheus wrote:
Serria wrote:

So do I or do I not go with plan failsauce? XD
            I guess not? @_@ ( /shot`d )

Leave itttttt.

It's already too late, I've already accepted. : 3
Back to top Go down
L. Pigeon
Master: Elairep
L. Pigeon

PostSubject: Re: Searching for "Wifeys!"   Searching for "Wifeys!" - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 6:57 am

Aren't you glad I opened this old thread again? Searching for "Wifeys!" - Page 2 Cookiemonster

Is there any chance that one (any or all) of the guys can really get a GUY wifey? Searching for "Wifeys!" - Page 2 Awesome Please?
Back to top Go down
http://plarie.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Searching for "Wifeys!"   Searching for "Wifeys!" - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 10:05 am

L. Pigeon wrote:
Aren't you glad I opened this old thread again? Searching for "Wifeys!" - Page 2 Cookiemonster

Is there any chance that one (any or all) of the guys can really get a GUY wifey? Searching for "Wifeys!" - Page 2 Awesome Please?

I'm actually surprised that this was ever taken somewhat seriously at all. xD
Back to top Go down
L. Pigeon
L. Pigeon

PostSubject: Re: Searching for "Wifeys!"   Searching for "Wifeys!" - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 10:06 am

UnluckyOrpheus wrote:
L. Pigeon wrote:

I'm actually surprised that this was ever taken somewhat seriously at all. xD

:( Is that a yes or a no?
Back to top Go down
Zephael
Admin
Zephael

PostSubject: Re: Searching for "Wifeys!"   Searching for "Wifeys!" - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 12:01 pm

L. Pigeon wrote:

LOL! that's an excellent idea XD
Back to top Go down
L. Pigeon
L. Pigeon

PostSubject: Re: Searching for "Wifeys!"   Searching for "Wifeys!" - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 12:05 pm

Zephael wrote:
L. Pigeon wrote:

Why thank you. 8D Finally, someone with some sense in this place. Searching for "Wifeys!" - Page 2 Cookiemonster

PS: I just saw this.

UnluckyOrpheus wrote:
L. Pigeon wrote:

Application
Yep. I'm takin' you.

BAD PIKACHU. D:

You took me and then you took Serr. You two-timer. Searching for "Wifeys!" - Page 2 Awesome Now take a guy. :3 Before I gut you and feed your intestines to my Typhlosion.

PPS: Why won't this forum post my whole post?! XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for "Wifeys!"   Searching for "Wifeys!" - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 1:44 pm

you guys with your love of guys with guys and congratulation to roxas for finally getting a wifey
see you did find a girl o.0 unless she's secretly a boy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for "Wifeys!"   Searching for "Wifeys!" - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 1:47 pm

L. Pigeon wrote:
Zephael wrote:
L. Pigeon wrote:

Why thank you. 8D Finally, someone with some sense in this place. Searching for "Wifeys!" - Page 2 Cookiemonster

PS: I just saw this.

UnluckyOrpheus wrote:
L. Pigeon wrote:

Application
Yep. I'm takin' you.

BAD PIKACHU. D:

You took me and then you took Serr. You two-timer. Searching for "Wifeys!" - Page 2 Awesome Now take a guy. :3 Before I gut you and feed your intestines to my Typhlosion.

PPS: Why won't this forum post my whole post?! XD

Welllll... we were together more as a joke. : P Plus, you've always just wanted me to get with another man. T__T

Serr wouldn't do that. : D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for "Wifeys!"   Searching for "Wifeys!" - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 2:02 pm

maybe she would o.0
Back to top Go down
L. Pigeon
L. Pigeon

PostSubject: Re: Searching for "Wifeys!"   Searching for "Wifeys!" - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 2:03 pm

UnluckyOrpheus wrote:

Welllll... we were together more as a joke. : P Plus, you've always just wanted me to get with another man. T__T

I owned your soul first, so no u. Searching for "Wifeys!" - Page 2 Cookiemonster

Also you said you'd spoil me. D: Where's my spoilage. D: Why are you not getting with other guys. D8 I AM NOT HAPPY. DDD:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for "Wifeys!"   Searching for "Wifeys!" - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 2:13 pm

L. Pigeon wrote:
UnluckyOrpheus wrote:

I owned your soul first, so no u. Searching for "Wifeys!" - Page 2 Cookiemonster

Also you said you'd spoil me. D: Where's my spoilage. D: Why are you not getting with other guys. D8 I AM NOT HAPPY. DDD:

I dun like your idea of spoilage. D:

And we were never "together." I owe you nothing. >: D You scammed me anyway. :
Back to top Go down
L. Pigeon
L. Pigeon

PostSubject: Re: Searching for "Wifeys!"   Searching for "Wifeys!" - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 2:23 pm

UnluckyOrpheus wrote:
L. Pigeon wrote:
UnluckyOrpheus wrote:

You dun like it but you did it anyway. Searching for "Wifeys!" - Page 2 Cookiemonster Therefore, you lose and you admit to 2-timing. PHEAR MY LOGIX!!!11

Huh also agrees that you are a two-timer. Points for the Lai! Searching for "Wifeys!" - Page 2 Cookiemonster
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for "Wifeys!"   Searching for "Wifeys!" - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 2:41 pm

L. Pigeon wrote:
UnluckyOrpheus wrote:
L. Pigeon wrote:
UnluckyOrpheus wrote:

You dun like it but you did it anyway. Searching for "Wifeys!" - Page 2 Cookiemonster Therefore, you lose and you admit to 2-timing. PHEAR MY LOGIX!!!11

Huh also agrees that you are a two-timer. Points for the Lai! Searching for "Wifeys!" - Page 2 Cookiemonster

B-but... you told me that we'd trade my soul for marriage. So I agreed. : o

Then you told me I was scammed, and that there would be no marriage. So I gave up. D:
Back to top Go down
Serria
Serria

PostSubject: Re: Searching for "Wifeys!"   Searching for "Wifeys!" - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 2:53 pm

everyone wrote:
[ insert everything that's been said thus far ]

Yeah, extremely lost now and the conversation
            now exceeds my current mental capacity after
            waking up way past lunchtime :D ( /failsauce )

But, two-timer? :o Bad pikachu! D:

Back to top Go down
Zephael
Admin
Zephael

PostSubject: Re: Searching for "Wifeys!"   Searching for "Wifeys!" - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:04 pm

roxas is totes two timing. D= how shamful
Back to top Go down
L. Pigeon
L. Pigeon

PostSubject: Re: Searching for "Wifeys!"   Searching for "Wifeys!" - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:09 pm

UnluckyOrpheus wrote:

B-but... you told me that we'd trade my soul for marriage. So I agreed. : o

Then you told me I was scammed, and that there would be no marriage. So I gave up. D:

Giving up so easily. So unmanly. Searching for "Wifeys!" - Page 2 Cookiemonster

i haet u ._.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for "Wifeys!"   Searching for "Wifeys!" - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 9:22 pm

Zephael wrote:
roxas is totes two timing. D= how shamful

If only it was that simple. : /
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for "Wifeys!"   Searching for "Wifeys!" - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Searching for "Wifeys!"
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clover :: All Members :: Fun Random Discussion-
Jump to: