Clover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Men Makes the Sammiches

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

happy b-day :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Killer_In_Haze
A Clover
Killer_In_Haze

happy b-day :D Empty
PostSubject: happy b-day :D   happy b-day :D EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 2:33 am

yes i know my b-day was april 7 but sitll say happy b-day to XSexyKiller1

WOOOOW! i didnt visit the site for months (same for MegaTen) does clover still exist? `_` HEY GUYS! long time actually i go typing SADFGHJKL from happines that i found Issac n Serina on MT ksdhfshfkseuihrfskdf ksdhfshfkseuihrfskdf ksdhfshfkseuihrfskdf *Hugs everyone* Hug~ High five! oh did i say that im kinda coming back to MT cuz of issac n serina they gave me a clan to join (togetha with em BJ ) cause idk but for some reason i got kicked from clover F U! F U! F U! D8< but still how is everyone doing? Gogogogogogogogogogo
Back to top Go down
Killer_In_Haze
A Clover
Killer_In_Haze

happy b-day :D Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy b-day :D   happy b-day :D EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 2:36 am

Killer_In_Haze wrote:
yes i know my b-day was  april 7 but sitll say happy b-day to XSexyKiller1

WOOOOW! I didn't visit the site for months (same for MegaTen) does clover still exist? `_` HEY GUYS! long time actually  i go typing SADFGHJKL from happines that i found Issac n Serina on MT ksdhfshfkseuihrfskdf  ksdhfshfkseuihrfskdf  ksdhfshfkseuihrfskdf  *Hugs everyone*  Hug~  High five!  oh not to mention that im kinda coming back to MT cuz of issac n serina they gave me a clan to join (togetha with em  BJ ) cause but for some reason i got kicked from clover F U!  F U!  F U!   D8< but still how is everyone doing? Gogogogogogogogogogo

LOL yeah forgot to say that i love all the clover members gl for u guys form XSexyKiller1
oh im in clan called Crayola naow LIIIIIICK~  LIIIIIICK~
Back to top Go down

happy b-day :D
Page 1 of 1