Clover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Men Makes the Sammiches

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To clan and former clan members

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Elphaba7
A Clover
Elphaba7

To clan and former clan members  Empty
PostSubject: To clan and former clan members    To clan and former clan members  EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 1:51 am

I know it might be in the wrong section but I just want to say I was pretty sad to see every1 go and leave from the clan while i was gone. :< *cry *cry

so I wanted to say and ask that ppl who left still stay on forums to chat once in a while like we still do and members in clover still stay in clover until during winter break at least <3

I miss every1 who left and every1 who's not online and every1 who i haven't seen in a long time, let's still be friends and keep it together at least in forums <3

Back to top Go down
L. Pigeon
Master: Elairep
L. Pigeon

PostSubject: Re: To clan and former clan members    To clan and former clan members  EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 6:54 am

I'm still here. :3 Don't worry.

Back to top Go down
http://plarie.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: To clan and former clan members    To clan and former clan members  EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 7:10 am

This goes against how I feel forums should be run (nonclannies posting in clan forums 'n such), but I do want you to know I'm always around. :> Leaving the clan doesn't mean I disappeared forever.

If you ever need me/want to talk/ANYTHING, feel free to send me a Tell. Here is a list of my characters in the order of how likely I will be to be on them:

Rawksas
Thundagadyne
True`Zero

I'm usually on in the evenings, as you well know.

My MSN (if you have one) is UnluckyOrpheus@yahoo.com. It's the messenger I use most often, so that'd be the way to get ahold of me.

I'll see you around, Elph. :>

-Will
Back to top Go down
Killer_In_Haze
A Clover
Killer_In_Haze

PostSubject: Re: To clan and former clan members    To clan and former clan members  EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 12:57 pm

il be in forums but like my sister dont play so untill she starts i wont eitha cuz idk lol wana get free items from her?
Back to top Go down
Serria
Submaster: Serria`
Serria

PostSubject: Re: To clan and former clan members    To clan and former clan members  EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 3:52 pm

I'm liek ... semi-quit, semi-retired, I-don't-know-what.

I say quit, because I gave all my stuff away and don't
            plan on doing any runs or be productive on Serr any
            time soon. But I also say retired, because I'll still try to
            pop in every now and then to chat a while ^^

Still toying with the idea of picking up with a new main
            once things clam down with school and real life stuff. If
            I do sign on to chat in the next while, it'll probably be
            on Ari~

Here's my msn: xx__jadu@live.com ADD ME PLZ <3
Back to top Go down
Serina
A Clover
Serina

PostSubject: Re: To clan and former clan members    To clan and former clan members  EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 4:11 pm

i dont have a computer to play MT so i can only message you guys from the library but to me it looks like the clan is gone T.T for now atleast. and as for me like i said i cant play MegaTen i dont have a computer to play it on my mom took that with her when she left
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To clan and former clan members    To clan and former clan members  EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 5:48 pm

I'm too nice to just up and leave, I'll stay on the forums as long as Zephy and everyone permits me to, as well you can pm me and we can have parties, RAVE! Haha, but yeah keep in touch everyone :D
Back to top Go down
Elphaba7
A Clover
Elphaba7

PostSubject: Re: To clan and former clan members    To clan and former clan members  EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:16 pm

ALL OF YOU EPIC WIN T^T

srry this reply got soo late x.x
but i'll try to keep in touch once in a while too! <3 <3 <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To clan and former clan members    To clan and former clan members  EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 2:54 pm

I'll be on the forums every now and then since i'm always on the internet in some way. Although since im not all that social so i won't really post alot. I'll try to keep in contact since all of you are like my best friends High five!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To clan and former clan members    To clan and former clan members  Empty

Back to top Go down

To clan and former clan members
Page 1 of 1