Where the Men Makes the Sammiches
 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 definitely phun intended

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: definitely phun intended   Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:01 pm

I was thinking how about we have a whole section dedicated to jokes, funny jokes, bad joke, horrible jokes, punny jokes :twisted:

Just joke around and impress everyone with your mad joking skillz
Nothing too offensive anything that seems too offensive will done about in some way I don't quite know yet o.0

My joke that you probally already heard
Q:What's brown and sticky?
Spoiler:
 

Q:What do you call a boomerang that doesn't come back?
Spoiler:
 

P.S It'll be better if you add spoiler tags unlike me but that's too much effort for me to do on an iPhone


Last edited by Huhwhathappened on Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Windre
A Clover
avatar

Posts : 117
Join date : 2010-07-05
Age : 25
Location : Texas

PostSubject: puns   Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:50 pm

Here's one, where did the liberty bell get it's crack?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: definitely phun intended   Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:14 pm

from a dealer?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: definitely phun intended   Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:35 am

Huhwhathappened wrote:
I was thinking how about we have a whole section dedicated to jokes, funny jokes, bad joke, horrible jokes, punny jokes :twisted:

Just joke around and impress everyone with your mad joking skillz
Nothing too offensive anything that seems too offensive will done about in some way I don't quite know yet o.0

My joke that you probally already heard
Q:What's brown and sticky?
Spoiler:
 

Q:What do you call a boomerang that doesn't come back?
Spoiler:
 

P.S It'll be better if you add spoiler tags unlike me but that's too much effort for me to do on an iPhone

Thank you Huh, these jokes really made my night. Ha ha.
Back to top Go down
Windre
A Clover
avatar

Posts : 117
Join date : 2010-07-05
Age : 25
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: definitely phun intended   Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:59 am

Huhwhathappened wrote:
from a dealer?

See my puns can be funny x3
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: definitely phun intended   Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:45 am

I think not because I'm a the supreme master of puns
Back to top Go down
Windre
A Clover
avatar

Posts : 117
Join date : 2010-07-05
Age : 25
Location : Texas

PostSubject: it's on   Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:27 am

Huhwhathappened wrote:
I think not because I'm a the supreme master of puns

Orly I challenge you to a pun off!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: definitely phun intended   Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:42 am

-Pulls out popcorn-

This'll be good.
Back to top Go down
Killer_In_Haze
A Clover
avatar

Posts : 250
Join date : 2010-06-28
Age : 20
Location : Ma House

PostSubject: Re: definitely phun intended   Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:42 pm

Huhwhathappened wrote:
I think not because I'm a the supreme master of puns
SOMETIMES not
Back to top Go down
Windre
A Clover
avatar

Posts : 117
Join date : 2010-07-05
Age : 25
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: definitely phun intended   Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:09 pm

Huhwhathappened wrote:
I think not because I'm a the supreme master of puns

Correction I am King of all puns :king:
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: definitely phun intended   Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:40 pm

Windre wrote:
Huhwhathappened wrote:
I think not because I'm a the supreme master of puns

Correction I am QUEEN of all puns :king:

Fix'd
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: definitely phun intended   Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:44 pm

Windre wrote:
Huhwhathappened wrote:
I think not because I'm a the supreme master of puns

Correction I am King of all puns :king:

Correction I said master not king
Back to top Go down
Windre
A Clover
avatar

Posts : 117
Join date : 2010-07-05
Age : 25
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: definitely phun intended   Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:35 pm

Huhwhathappened wrote:
Windre wrote:
Huhwhathappened wrote:
I think not because I'm a the supreme master of puns

Correction I am King of all puns :king:

Correction I said master not king

And I said KING :king:
Back to top Go down
Killer_In_Haze
A Clover
avatar

Posts : 250
Join date : 2010-06-28
Age : 20
Location : Ma House

PostSubject: Re: definitely phun intended   Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:12 am

thinks~...........BADA BOOM SHES RIGHT =D :twisted:
Back to top Go down
Windre
A Clover
avatar

Posts : 117
Join date : 2010-07-05
Age : 25
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: definitely phun intended   Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:53 am

XSexyKiller1 wrote:
thinks~...........BADA BOOM SHES RIGHT =D :twisted:


And for that I say SCORE!!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: definitely phun intended   Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:30 pm

master means pro king means better than average therefore i win :twisted:
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: definitely phun intended   Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:33 pm

Huhwhathappened wrote:
master means pro king means better than average therefore i win :twisted:

I love picking apart arguments. : D Sorry Huh, I was rooting for you, but I gotta do this. : P

If Master means pro, that means they're a professional. This is their life. They are THE BEST at what they do.

If King is, as you say, better than average, then that could merely mean you're only a little above average. There's no real measurement there, whereas Pro suggests that they're the best.

Bam, logic train has just departed.
Back to top Go down
Aneja
A Clover
avatar

Posts : 40
Join date : 2010-07-10
Age : 31
Location : Lithuania, small vilage

PostSubject: Re: definitely phun intended   Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:22 am

here goes nothing
How To Win A Fight Against Twenty Children?

Back to top Go down
Windre
A Clover
avatar

Posts : 117
Join date : 2010-07-05
Age : 25
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: definitely phun intended   Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:35 am

Aneja wrote:
here goes nothing
How To Win A Fight Against Twenty Children?


Oh no, how?
Back to top Go down
Killer_In_Haze
A Clover
avatar

Posts : 250
Join date : 2010-06-28
Age : 20
Location : Ma House

PostSubject: Re: definitely phun intended   Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:43 am

put angry dog n let them eat them...........jk jk............buy em 20 cpu/laptops....
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: definitely phun intended   Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:20 pm

fried chicken
Back to top Go down
Aneja
A Clover
avatar

Posts : 40
Join date : 2010-07-10
Age : 31
Location : Lithuania, small vilage

PostSubject: Re: definitely phun intended   Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:31 am

Why u fight 20 childrens anyway? :lol!:
Back to top Go down
Killer_In_Haze
A Clover
avatar

Posts : 250
Join date : 2010-06-28
Age : 20
Location : Ma House

PostSubject: Re: definitely phun intended   Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:11 pm

Aneja wrote:
Why u fight 20 childrens anyway? :lol!:
u dont cuz u cant have that much unless adoption :joker: :joker: :joker:
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: definitely phun intended   Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:54 pm

Q: How do you get squirtle on megaten?

Spoiler:
 

Q:What do you call a sock that follow people?

Spoiler:
 

Q: How do you annoy Lady Gaga?

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Daioh_Knil
Clover's H.O.T. (Hero of Time)


Posts : 46
Join date : 2010-06-17

PostSubject: Re: definitely phun intended   Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:26 pm

UnluckyOrpheus wrote:
-Pulls out popcorn-

This'll be good.
Share the love D:
This is getting interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: definitely phun intended   

Back to top Go down
 
definitely phun intended
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» FUN! w/ Maxine:):)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clover :: All Members :: Fun Random Discussion-
Jump to: